Cassidy is a beautiful girl that had everything going for her....until September 13th when she was T-boned by an SUV. Here is where she is keeping her enormous amount of family and friends updated on her condition.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

adios amigos

This is my farewell to all=] if you have a facebook find me on there bc this is too much for me to keep updating..and I am a far too busy person for that lol=]so..just so you know we are ending this on a good note=]=]I am back to work..serving which is where the money is at=] I am getting a car eventually yaaaay and I am probably gonna start college/school in july..i am gonna go to school for occupational therapy assistant..yaaay I got accepted into the schoo]-patting myself on the back-yeeeaaahh boooyy go me!! My last day of therapy was last Thursday=]=]=]=] I plan on still going to PT(physical therapy) and OT(occupational therapy) at that unit. I’m gonna volunteer up there too as much as my work schedule and school schedule will allow me to=]so thank you all for those who prayed=]=]all prayers worked tremendously and thank you to all who followed my situation it has meant the world to me that you all care enough to read about my life through this whole process=]

1 comment:

Michael said...

Hi cassidy,

Best of Luck for your college education it occupational therapy assistant. I am studying in that course and I'm enjoying my studies very much. I hope you will also like it.

I have found my occupational therapy university for education.

Free Blog Counter