Cassidy is a beautiful girl that had everything going for her....until September 13th when she was T-boned by an SUV. Here is where she is keeping her enormous amount of family and friends updated on her condition.

Monday, March 23, 2009

hola!!

okay its been quite some time since i have wrote on here...however its a good thing it means i have better things to do than write about my life on the internet=]=]hahaha jkjkjkjk i love you all..well some updates-hmm WORK:..back to it and i love it i am now even back to serving one day a week=]=]which makes me very very happy THERAPY:still everyday all day..but i got to be on tv=]=] channel 13 about the actress that died and she had a brain injury so they came looking for the superstar here in INDY with a TBI(traumatic brain injury) --yours truly=]=] they found me..DREW: simple amazing..we are still..me and drew-thats the best way i know how to explain it i love his family even more now especially his parentals they are the sweetest ppl on this earth =]=] SCHOOL: its nott 100% but 95% sure i am changing my major to occupational therapy=]=] and i am gonna go to brown-mackie college now instesad of IUPUI i am going to be a occupational therapist assistant so thats knocks my college life down to 2 yrs which i am more than okay with=]FAMILY: i just love them to pieces=]=] i wouldnt be able to make it through each day without my mama, sister(you too Gee), aunti B(yaaaah and the greggster and their boys too), my grandmas, another sister and my zachy along with their children=]=]that is my support system=] they do soo much for me ohh and drew thats how i get through the days=]
ohh and i am going to KENNY CHESNEY again!!!!=]=] i did it i bought tickets i couldnt help it =] God tried stopping me last time he's not this time NO WAAY
i believe that is it..ttfn
-cassidy kaitlyn

1 comment:

Enderle Photography said...

Ahhhh...love you girlie!! You do more for me then you ever know. I am so proud of you, your determination and your will to put one foot in front of the other and keep going is just amazing. You have made me see everyday in a different light. And every siren I hear I want to drop to my knees and pray for that person and their families....life can change in one phone call....and mine has changed forever, I am just so glad you are are still here to share it with me! =)

Love you!!

Aunti B

Free Blog Counter